ESP LINK

ESP LINK

Saturday, August 31, 2013

GODDAMNED NINTENDO WII !!!!!!!!

So this work of art is about... my Nintendo WII.


So my romance wih this Nintendo WII was short and very casual. At the beginning I had a lot of fun with it, but as time went by, I played the less.
Some years passed and I figured out I hated the Goddamned Wii.
So I took a hammer and destroyed it. (I can say it is children safe as it was very difficult to destroy)

I CAN SAY THIS WAS REAL ART-THERAPY

So I made a very good work at self-helping myself.

Then I made this assemblage.

Technical Data.
·Title: GODDAMNED WII
·Technique : Assemblage
·Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 15 cms.
·Materials: My Nintendo Wii, destroyed by... ME. All pasted over MDF. Acrylic painting... and... my True Blood.

Hope you like it...

Enjoy!!!

AT.