ESP LINK

ESP LINK

Saturday, August 31, 2013

+++ Saint +++ Teresa +++ of +++ Los Andes +++

Well, guess we'll enter into Holy Space here.

As I have a close relationship with God that doesn't work.
I realized I had no faith in him.
The ecuation for miracles is here:

FAITH = MIRACLE
NO+FAITH = NO+MIRACLE

So if I needed a miracle... what could I do.
I was told about Saint Teresa, and heard that she could do imposible things... even for free.

So far she has made a lot of impossible things I asked her, and plus, she does more than what you ask her.

I read her diary and for Chile in those times, the way she wrote was clearly AVANT-GARDE.

So here she is.

***TERESA***

 
ACRYLIC ON CANVAS
 
I guess I'll paint her all my life.
And don't listen to dumb words, she is vampire-friendly.
 
Well, she was a girl when she died.
My grattitude for her does not fit into words.
I would make robes for her.
My unreachable dream.
Make art you can wear.
 
That's all.
AT.