ESP LINK

ESP LINK

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

THE O.C. !!!

"Whoever you want me to be."
"Welcome to the dark side."
"Modern medicine is advancing to the point where the average human life span will be 100. But I read this article which said Social Security is supposed to run out by the year 2025, which means people are going to have to stay at their jobs until they're 80. So I don't want to commit to anything too soon."
"Yeah, right. Let me tell you something, okay? Where I'm from, having a dream doesn't make you smart. Knowing it won't come true? That does."
"What kind of music do you listen to?"
"You listen to punk, huh?"
"Okay, now you're talking about yourself in, like, the 4th person."
"Yeah well next time, don't spell canceling with two lls, it's one l. You got it wrong, you wanna correct it?"
"All year I've tried to be a different person. I can't do that anymore."


The work of art is here:

RYAN ATWOOD

 
Acrylic on Canvas
 
40 x 50 cms.
 
I LIKE IT!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
ENJOY!!!
 
AT.